Service & Repair
Count on Desert Overhead Door for world-class service on all makes and models of garage doors and openers. Our service rates are extremely competitive and we get it RIGHT the FIRST TIME! Whether you are experiencing mechanical issues, have a broken spring or need remotes programmed, we're here to help.
Our technicians are committed to providing you with honest recommendations and solutions for your garage door problems. We do not work on commission and always try to fix the problem first instead of trying to sell you a product or service you do not need. You can expect personal and friendly service.
Free 20-Point Safety Check
We will not only fix the problem but also perform a complimentary 20-point safety check. This includes checking your garage door panels, springs, sensors, safety release, hardware, track, and more! Safety is our #1 priority, and our technicians will make sure everything is working properly before they leave your home.
Count on Us
- Service & repair for all brands of doors & openers
- Broken spring replacement
- Panel replacement
- Weather strip replacement
- Free safety checks
- Glass top section replacement
- Annual tune-ups
- Remote controls & accessories
- And much more!
We can perform a yearly tune-up to ensure everything is working properly and prevent any unexpected mishaps. Please note that garage door/opener parts are not included. The tune up includes:
- Inspect door sections, track, counterbalance system, hinges, rollers, and weather seal.
- Tighten all bolts and screws.
- Lubricate hinges, rollers, and springs.
- Rebalance door, if needed (adjust spring tension).
- Adjust garage door opener travel and safety settings, if needed.
- Lubricate garage door opener sprocket and chain (chain drive only).
- Check down force pressure of garage door opener.
- Align electronic safety sensors.